For daily motivation and developing the investment thinking I gathered here my favourite 10 investment quotes. Gladly share them with you!
- “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
- “If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes.” – Warren Buffett
- “October: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.” – Mark Twain.
- Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.” – Warren Buffet.
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
- “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffet
- “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn’t be in stocks.”
– John Bogle